Never Run The Defroster When it is Not Adequately Filled With Water.
Run On Countertop or In 24” Prep Sink
1) Place the Bagged Frozen Food Into the Interior Container.
2) Fill the Interior Container With Cold Water Until the Water Overflows Into the Exterior Container Through the Three Holes on Both Sides. Continue Filling Until the Water Level in the Exterior Container Reaches the “Fill Line”. You’ll be Able to See the Water Level Reach the “Fill Line” Through the Exterior Container.
Interior Container = Completely Filled With Food + Water
Exterior Container = Filled to the “Fill Line” With Water
3) Attach Optional Net-Hooks to Holes- to Keep Food Submerged.
4) Plug In and Turn the Switch to ON, Let The Defroster Run for Needed Time.
5) The Food Will Be Defrosted In Under Two Hours.
6) Turn the Food Defroster OFF and Unplug.
7) Remove the Defrosted Food.
8) Open the Drain of the Exterior Container to Drain Water.
9) Open the Drain of the Interior Container to Drain Water. (Leave the Exterior Container Drain Open).
*Read & Follow All Safety Instructions Prior to Use
*Always follow all health code guidelines.
Improper Use May Void Warranty:
Appliance MUST be plugged into an outlet that is installed in accordance wtih all appropriate codes & ordinances
DO NOT operate appliance if appliance is malfunctioning or appears damaged
DO NOT use appliance for anything other than its intended use
DO NOT operate appliance without adequate water filled to the fill line.
DO NOT handle plug with wet hands or in a wet environment
DO NOT remove plug from receptacle by pulling the cord
DO NOT TOUCH pump or heater within 15 minutes of use.
Turn the Machine Off & Unplug the Electrical Cord Before Cleaning.
Do Not Spray Water Towards the Electrical Plug or Cord. Keep Electrical Plug Clear of Water. This Could Cause Damage.
1) Take the Interior Container Out of the Exterior Container.
2) Remove Any Potential Food Debris With a Sponge.
3) Wash Both Containers and Parts in Warm Detergent Thoroughly With a Clean Cloth or Sponge.
4) Soak Recirculating Parts In Detergent, Avoid Plug.
5) Rinse With Clean Water, Apply Sanitizer, Rinse With Clean Water, and Allow to Air Dry.
6) Soak Net in Detergent, Then Sanitizer and Rinse With Clean Water.
The Defroster Must be Thoroughly Washed, Rinsed, & Sanitized as Required by Local Regulation & After Being Idle for an Extended Period of Time. Notice: Never Steam Clean