Never Run The Defroster When it is Not Adequately Filled With Water. Run On Countertop or In 24” Prep Sink
1) Place the Bagged Frozen Food Into the Interior Container.
2) Fill Unit with Cold Water Until There is Enough Water That When The Defroster is Running, Water Will Overflow Through the Six Top Holes of Interior Container and the Water Level Will Always Remain Above the Fill Line of the Exterior Container. If Water Dips Below Fill Line When Defroster Is Running, Turn the Defroster off and Add More Water Immediately.
Interior Container = Completely Filled With Food/Water Up To 6 Holes
Exterior Container = Filled at Least to the “Fill Line” With Water
3) Place Lid on to Keep Food Submerged in Cold Water.
4) Plug Device In & Turn the Switch to ON -- Ensure Recirculation Occurs + Water Above Fill Line: Let The Defroster Run for Needed Time .
5) The Food Will be Defrosted In Less Than Two Hours.
6) Turn the Food Defroster OFF and Unplug.
7) Remove the Defrosted Food.
8) Let Defroster Cool Down For Five Minutes Before Draining Water.
9) Open the Drain of the Exterior Container to Drain Water.
10) Open the Drain of the Interior Container to Drain Water. (Leave the Exterior Container Drain Open).
*Read & Follow All Safety Instructions Prior to Use
*Always follow all health code guidelines.
Improper Use May Void Warranty:
Appliance MUST be plugged into an outlet that is installed in accordance wtih all appropriate codes & ordinances
DO NOT operate appliance if appliance is malfunctioning or appears damaged
DO NOT use appliance for anything other than its intended use
DO NOT operate appliance without adequate water filled to the fill line.
DO NOT handle plug with wet hands or in a wet environment
DO NOT remove plug from receptacle by pulling the cord
DO NOT TOUCH pump or heater within 15 minutes of use.